Tuesday, September 16, 2008

20 wks!

This past Sunday I am 20 weeks along and this is what I look like. I know I got jipped huh?? No REAL baby bump yet but I have a feeling that one morning I'm going to wake up and look like I ate a 20lb turkey. Half way (or less) there! I'm really excited. Only a little over 4 months to go and baby Kenny will be here. This Friday I have my 20 wk ultrasound. Now this is where I would usually find out the sex but we already found out so i'm just excited for another chance to see my baby boy.

Some other news...we may not be moving to Cherry Point! YAY! Kenny is most likely staying with 2d CEB but that means we need to find another place to live. We NEED a backyard and a garage so we are in the process of BUYING. We're both really excited and will start to look at houses very soon. I know nothing about buying a house so hopefully it's not too hard. I'm just worried about moving in and getting everything settled before the baby comes. Well that's a little update on us :)

No comments: