Sunday, November 9, 2008

3rd trimester!!!

I can't believe it but today marks the start of the third trimester!!!! Time has gone by so quickly and I really can't believe he'll be here in about 12 wks or so. Everything has been so hectic and the weeks have been flying by. Kenny and I finished painting the baby's room and it looks so cute. We did it in a color called "sailing day," which is basically baby blue. It will match his bedding! I will post pictures as soon as I can but unfortunately I can't find the cord to plug my camera into the computer sooo I haven't been able to post any new pics! UGH. It's getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving and the baby shower and I really can not wait to go home. I really wanted to visit home this weekend because Kenny had off for Veteran's Day, but we decided to stay put to save some money. We got our first presents for baby Kenny! Thank you Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. They bought him his pack and play and a front to back carrier for Kenny to carry him in (which Kenny is very excited about). It didn't take us too long to put up the pack and play and it really is adorable.
Monday I have my glucose screening test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes and then Wednesday the 10th I have my 28 wk checkup.
In other news, Kenny's birthday is coming up on the 17th!! YAY honey...he'll be 24! We'll have to figure out something fun to celebrate.

2 comments:

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

Watch out-it is seriously going to FLY from here!! (YAY!)

sue said...

Hi Rae... Kas sent me your blog address, so I hope you don't mind adding me to your list of loyal readers...congratulations on the "new one"... this is a very exciting time, and I will have great fun "watching you thru it" best wishes....