Saturday, November 15, 2008

Almost 29 weeks!

Tomorrow will mark 29 weeks into this pregnancy! I can't believe I'm almost at 30. Time is starting to dwindle down and it still feels like there is so much to do. I finally got around to getting pictures onto the computer....The first two pics are of my ever expanding belly. It keeps growing and growing and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting some stretch marks soon (boooo). Last Monday I had my 28 week glucose test and everything came back normal, so that's a relief. On Wedneday I had my 28 wk checkup and the baby is measuring perfectly she said. I'm right on track (weight wise) and have to finish filling out my admission papers to drop off at the hospital. Everything is going great!




This is the new pack and play that Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop bought for baby Kenny. It's so cute and we had a lot of fun putting it together. I can't wait to see him snoozing away in there!



Lastly this is the color we just finished painting the nursery. The color turned out so great and it's nice and bright! I really hope the baby loves it. Even Sapper (our kitty) was interested in the newly decorated room. Once we have everything finished I'll post more pics :)


1 comment:

sue said...

congrats.... good to know that all is well and on track.. love the color of the baby's room!!!! keep us posted....